Saturday, August 9, 2008

girls camp




This was my second year to go to Girls Camp. We go to Buck's Lake, California and we go camping for 4 days and 3 nights. The best part about it would be just being with all my friends. All the fun activities that we got to do were rock climbing, archery, swimming, rode the canoe, zip line, crafts, games, and more. The worse part was that we had chores. Our chores were like we had to get water and dump the garbage, fire duty, make dinner and clean up from dinner. We had those chores different nights. The bugs there were HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Also, while I was there it was smoky from all the California fires.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, this looks great! Congrats on becoming a new blogger! Wow! Awesome background and very very cute name!!! Camp looks fun but like you were really roughing it! You sure look cute though. I'm glad you had fun and building memories you'll always remember. Remember" Girls just wanna have fun!!!!! Do you still have your blue fairy? Love, Nana

Kimmy said...

I'm so glad that you loved girls camp! I know you'll remember how fun this week was in your life. Even though there were bugs! I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter! I love your blog too!
p.s. who helped you with it? hehe

Jennifer said...

Merek I am excited that you are doing a blog! This is a great way for you to keep a journal. You can get your blog printed in a book form at the end of the year and then you have a journal! It looks like camp was alot of fun. I used to LOVE girls camp! Oh and I LOVE your background too!

lindseyflood said...

Hey Merek! I love your blog!!! It's sooo cute! I would have been dancing to your mama mia music if i didn't have a yucky cold! Glad you had fun i girls camp.

Dee said...

Hi Merek! Your blog is SO cute! I'm so glad you started one. I'll read it all the time!
WOW your girls camp is waaaaaay cooler than mine was! Zipping, rock climbing, canoing, what?! Never did anything but go on long, uphill hikes that were the worst!
BUT I don't remember having to do ANY chores!